Local pickup in Vermontville, MI is available. Please contact us to setup a pickup time. Local pickup and cash payments receive a 10% discount off website pricing.
Average 5-7 day lead time on orders
The Aluminum Habitat Hook is currently available in the extendable model only.
There was a lot of time invested and obstacles that had to be overcome to get these to meet functionality standards before releasing them for sale but we feel the design is near perfect and the best model Habitat Hook yet!
-Made from 6061 Aircraft grade Aluminum, won't corrode or rust
- 304L Stainless Steel, laser cut replaceable teeth
- Stainless Steel fasteners used to secure teeth
- Soft grips on the handle for comfort
- 3 length adjustments (7', 9', 11 1/2')
- Square tube design makes for quick length adjustment and fast engaging snap button
- Very light weight at only 7-1/2 lbs!
All Habitat Hooks Feature The Following:
- CAD Designed
- CNC Laser Cut Teeth
- MIG Welded
- Teeth Provide Excellent Grip On The Bark Of Trees
- Push Point - Works GREAT On All Trees (No Slip)
- Orange powder coat is standard